Master’s Degree in Computer Science – 110/110 cum Laude
After graduating at the University of Palermo, reaching the Master’s Degree, I attended several classroom training and seminars. Here is a recap of both my academic and professional training:
- 2004-2007 | Università degli Studi di Palermo | Laurea Magistrale in Ingegneria informatica per i Sistemi Intelligenti (Master degree in computer science) | 110/110 cum Laude
- Graduated with the mark of 110/110 cum Laude presenting a Thesis on Automatic Speech Recognition implementing a cross-database trained recognizer based on Hidden Markov Models for Sicilian dialect recognition.
- 2001-2004 | Università degli Studi di Palermo | Laurea Triennale in Ingegneria Informatica (Bachelor degree in computer science) 108/110
- Graduated with the Mark of 108/110 presenting a Thesis on Automatic Speech Recognition implementing a vocal interface based on Hidden Markov Models to control a Sony Aibo
- 1996-2001 | Liceo Scientifico Statale Giuseppe D’Alessandro di Bagheria (High School degree) | 100/100
- 2019 | Agile School | IC-Agile Agile Certified Coach
- 2018 | Clusit Security Summit | 8h seminars on Blockchain, GDPR and DevSecOps
- 04-2017 | Minded Security | Training on secure code development | 32 hours.
- 2011-2014 | ISMO | Professional training in Management.
- 2008 | Clusit | 16h seminars on “Digital Forensics” and “Security Events Management”.
- 01/2008-04/2008 | C.F.P. Vigorelli | IT Project Management.